May 24, 2011

Short Note

Someone asked how I am having such great success with my weight-loss.
Just wanted to mention it quickly. I'm on a very low cal diet, eating 4 times a day (no less than 2.5 hours apart). I only eat bread once per cycle. No carbs, no sodas, juices, etc. I'm only drinking water, and plenty of it! One day I spend eating fruits only (aside from the 1 time of bread in form of a deli sandwich), and another day is strictly vegetables and salads.
What I am doing is basically tricking my body in a way that it does not get used to the calories coming in; so my body is not really storing most of the calories.

Since it is such a low cal diet, I am not exercising. Last time I did that, I got pretty sick and had to cut my diet short.
If anyone wants more information, you can email me for details at Wardwell.C@gmail.com

PS- I am currently on cycle 3. From now on I will just be noting weight-loss at the end of each cycle! So expect one next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment