May 20, 2011

The End Is Here!

We have officially finished our 2nd cycle, or 1st FULL cycle, and boy is it nice to have 3 days off. I started off my morning with 2 bowls of cereal (1 healthy Quaker Oat Squares, 1 not so healthy Kellogg's Cinnabon cereal) and a few Oreos. After that, I was pretty much over my sweet binge. Part of me was disappointed because I had fantasized about eating so much more, but at the same time I was proud of myself for knowing when enough was enough!
First thing this morning, I weighed in. My official ending weight for this cycle is 180 lbs. That is 10 lbs down from day 1 of the cycle, which is great. I can't help thinking that I'd be in the 170s right now had I not gone overboard during the 2 weeks off we had because of the birthdays and holidays. This time, I'm only having a 3 day break, and I don't plan on over doing it these next 3 days. I cannot wait to be in the 170s! 10 lbs a cycle, 2 cycles a month, 20 lbs a month, and 2.25 months, will bring me down to my goal wait of 130. Just in time to enjoy the last few weeks of summer, and to go shopping for FALL!!! (my absolute FAVORITE season in terms of fashion)....Bring on the coats, boots and cute jeans!

So here are my photos. Each one is being compared to where I started






   





The difference is slowly beginning to be obvious, which is nice. I'm sure by the end of the next round, There will be much more of a difference! I waited so long, it seems like, for these cheat days to arrive. Now, I am looking forward to Monday to get here (despite the not so great meal plans I've set for this cycle) so that my weight-loss can continue! This diet is starting to build my discipline in terms of eating; that was the first thing I noticed this morning. Let's go Monday!


1 comment:

  1. How are you managing to have such great weight loss?

    ReplyDelete