May 14, 2011

Quick Cycle 2 update

As of this morning, I am currently 183.0 ..which is great. 5 days down, and 5 more to go (not including today)..then my cheat days! I cannot wait. Mike brought some packages of oreos that he was given at work from the nabisco vendor that gets work done on his vehicle. Whenever that guy gets work done, Mike comes home with boxes and boxes of cookies, graham crackers, etc...This time I wasn't so happy about that though lol. He got them for our cheat days...but I cannot walk into the kitchen without seeing the bag of oreos and oreo dunksters calling out to me....Oh Friday..please come quickly...LOL

But the scale does give me a little more will power, I will admit. I cannot wait to meet my goal weight..which I am estimating to be around August.

Will continue to update.and at the end of day 11 I will be posting photos and measurements!

No comments:

Post a Comment