May 16, 2011

The Dreaded Day 8 Has Arrived!

Day 8 has arrived. Now, although I titled it "dreaded" day 8, I have a feeling it will not be as bad! I haven't been looking forward to this day because it will consist of eating only salads and vegetables all day long...Also, the last time we started the cycle, this was as far as I made it.

I made the mistake of doing an intense Insanity workout with only a couple of tomato slices and cucumber slices to fuel me. That was not good. I ended up getting sick and felt so weak. So Mike ended up giving me "real" food to bring me back to health haha.

I must say though. I am also partially happy that this day has arrived. The quicker it comes, the quicker it goes; and the closer we get to ending this first cycle and going into our cheat days! I am soo excited for that!

I pretty much have my meals for those 3 days all planned out, and most of them aren't the healthiest, but that is why it is called a "cheat day", right? LOL.

So as of this morning, I am at 181.5, and I think today's veggie only meal plan will make a significant difference tomorrow. Eh, maybe not, but I am happy to say I am very close to the 170s! It's been almost a year since I've been down in that range! (I think I was about 6/7 months prego with Andrew )


Ah, what a great day it will be when I no longer need to do this! (then my workouts will kick in lol).

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment