May 10, 2011

Cycle 2; Day 2

We started 2nd cycle of our diet yesterday, and it started off great! However, day 2 is not going so great..but then again, that was the worst day for me last cycle so I already knew it was coming. Eating nothing but fruits has me feeling nauseous..not to mention, I have a huge headache. 2 more meals to go and dinner will a sandwich, so I cannot wait!
This time around I am not taking any breaks with the diet. I will continue on with it until I hit my goal weight of 135. After that, I don't think I ever want to do this diet again LOL.
It is all worth it in the end, though. I will lose all the weight and gain myself back!
I had a crazy 2 weeks; with Mother's day, my birthday, Easter..many many opportunities to eat, and eat we did! Add a couple pounds of water weight (I am bad at staying hydrated and I learned not drinking enough water will make you retain more water!), and you get my starting weight for this cycle (which I checked yesterday morning) of 190. This morning I weighed 188. So I will continue logging my progress, and this time I won't be doing any crazy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment