April 28, 2011

Cycle 1 Ended Early :(

Day 11 was supposed to end this past Monday, the 25th. However, I had to cut is short. On day 8 (vegetable and salad day), I had a very light breakfast of a few slices of cucumber and tomatoes, then proceeded to an intense workout session of Insanity. BIG MISTAKE. I guess I did not have enough caloric energy in me, therefore I got sick..it was pretty bad..I could barely left myself up due to how weak I was..Lesson here..its probably better to do very light exercise, if any, while on my diet. I ended up eating regular food night. Never has Panda Express tasted so amazingly good!
On the morning of what would have been day 9, I weighed myself. I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was at 184! I had lost 10 lbs in 8 days! Boy, was I happy.  I lost half an inch off my arms, and an inch off of my thighs..That was great! Here are a couple of photos that were taken.





I am pretty glad that we stopped early for this first session! Easter Sunday would have been a very tough challenge! We ate merrily with friends from church. I enjoyed every bit if it. We did not start again this week because this coming weekend we were invited to lunch both Saturday and Sunday. So we will be starting on Monday May 2nd again..the day before my birthday! Mike was supposed to take me out to dinner on that night..but I'm thinking we will have to celebrate it Saturday night instead.. I want to jump back on this thing FIRST thing Monday, and I'm looking forward to dropping into the 170s! That'll put me at 30 lbs and 3 cycles away from my minimum acceptance weight of 145 (I say minimum because deep down inside I hope to get down to at least the 130s again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment