April 15, 2011

Operation Diet- Day 1 End

Today was my first day on diet with my hubby. I am doing a specific diet, but will not give the diet information until the end of my 2nd cycle, so stay tuned. I want to see results before I start endorsing something. I must say, it was a pretty easy start. I was nervous about the menu at first but I'm thinking this is going to be awesome! I did not exercise today...Half the day Andrew was taking up my time, and didn't really nap too long; the other half was spent on the road going to Lake Forest with hubby and father in law to pick up a car he bought.

Mike says he already sees a difference. I don't believe him, but he says that some bloating has gone down compared to yesterday. Although I won't give details to what diet I am doing, I will tell you that every review I've read basically says that it works like a charm. I originally heard about this from my father in law, who did it himself. Mike says that when Dave (my father in law) was on this diet, he was dropping weight easily week by week. If I can only get the exercise routine down, I should see greater results..but that's an accomplishment to tackle for another day. I'm thinking I will only be doing diet this week, just to see if the raving reviews are right. Then I'll start incorporating exercise next week. :) I'm looking forward to not being disappointed!


So, I will end this blog with my beginning stats. I will be updating this every week. I am still deciding if I want to take photos every week or every 2 weeks. I'm leaning towards every 2 weeks since that is the length of each cycle. But tonight's starting stats are:

Weight: 194

Measurements: 
Chest: 38
Waist: 42
Hips:  44
Arms: 12.5
Thighs: 25











Forgive the shabbiness, I was getting ready to go to sleep but wanted to get a couple of photos in before..I hope I didn't scare anyone reading this too much LOL.

So there you have it. Hopefully when this is done and over with, anyone looking at the "after" photos will see these and respond somewhere along the lines of "WOW, that doesn't even look like you! I do not believe you were ever THAT big!" ....Hehe.
Well, that's all for tonight folks!

Have a good night, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment