April 19, 2011

Day 5 Has Started In A Happy Way!

Just had my day 5 breakfast and I happily ate my pan fried ham! First thing I did this morning was weigh myself and I was 186.5!!!! 7.5 lbs down in the first 5 days!! Amazing isn't it? And this isn't the kind of weight that will be right back on at the end of the day when you have a full stomach from everything eaten. So far, its been the kind of weight that, even after 4 meals, will still be the same at the end of the night!!!
On Sunday, I was told that you could already see a small difference, and that was after 4 lbs! Mike says he see's a difference in different areas already.

What I love about this diet is that there isn't too much thinking involved :) It's great to have my meals chosen for me, because I am not good at choosing meals for myself. I will admit, some of the combinations have been a little unorthodox, but it works, and that's all I care about.

I won't be taking photos just yet; I'll save that for the end of my first cycle when I update all my stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment