June 11, 2011

No More Baby Weight!

I'm so excited, because as of today I will be getting a new membership to LA Fitness. Why? Because I LOVE LA Fitness. Back in the day, I was there 5-6 days a week. I would end my workout with a wonderful half hour of relaxation in the sauna. Overall it is just a quality gym, and something I have not been able to find when checking out 24 Hour Fitness and Bally's. Although the drive is a little farther than I would like to drive (about 10 miles away), I know that I will enjoy going there each day.
So come Monday, I'm back on the LA train. I'm so thankful for my husband. Although I was hesitant about joining again because of the drive, he basically gave me an ultimatum because he knows how unhappy I've been with my weight situation. The ultimatum was "You join, or I will go and join FOR YOU". LOL. I love him so much!

1 comment:

  1. Never been there but I have been made aware that it is a nice gym. I used to do kickboxing. It's been a while since Ive done it but if you want to lose weight fast, kickboxing will do it lol.

    ReplyDelete