June 9, 2011

My Sunshines


Just wanted to share this precious photo of the two most important people in my life. My little boy really does have my heart (well both him and his daddy!)..Actually..he just melts it haha. We've been blessed with a beautiful baby boy who is already showing a loving, friendly, and joyful personality. He is also very very intelligent, and so funny! We just hope he continues to grow with this characteristics. How I love my sweet little boy.

As for my husband, I could not have asked for a more loving, caring, and selfless husband. I guess that is where Andrew is getting his amazing qualities from. Sometimes I feel as though I don't deserve this great man that God has blessed me with, especially during my stubborn moments that he so patiently deals with. I am so thankful to have him as my husband. He truly is one in a billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment