July 20, 2011

Update

So although I have not been able to continue on with the diet (finances), we have been working out. No diets. No crazy supplements. Just straight working out. And I must say, I'm not too disappointed with the results thus far.

I've gained a more realistic view of my goals for weight-loss, and I've pulled myself out of this "I don't want to look nice until I lose all of this weight" slump I had been in. I'm learning to accept myself for me, meanwhile keeping my eyes on the goal of getting back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I will not lie. Sometimes I am guilty of comparing myself to others whom are as I once was. However, I've learned to use that as fuel to stay motivated rather than letting it bring me down. That attitude has made all the difference in my dedication and consistency. Not to mention, I have my #1 fan (LOL) by my side. I absolutely adore my husband. He is more than I could have ever even imagined to ask for in a husband. I'm not sure why the Lord thought I was worthy of having such an amazing man by my side, but I am so thankful that he gave me Mike as a husband. He motivates me, and is not letting me do this alone. He's right there pushing me, 4 times a week, to work harder, go longer, and to not waste time. I love you, Mike.

Okay, so we took some photos last night. Although I know I still have a long ways to go, I am happy to see a difference. That is all that matters to me. I will be comparing to the first ones I posted in April. Will update again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment